DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Wednesday, April 9, 2014

You're only a day away...

Tomorrow Wes and I are going to NOLA!!!  I'm so excited - French Quarter Fest is my favorite NOLA festival and this girl is ready to EAT.  Wes has been researching our plan of attack so we hit all our favorite spots in two and a half days.  Lynda is coming in to watch the kids (THANK YOU!) so we can rest easy knowing they are in good hands.

Here's a video of my drama queen.  Her latest saying is, "It's not funny!"  Whenever she gets in trouble, this is her response.  Even if I'm not laughing.  Don't let those tears fool you - this is all fake crying.  I know the difference!!  I wrote the book:)




I probably won't be updating the blog until next week.  Hope everyone has a great weekend!!

No comments: