DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

kris kross will make you...

Jump! Jump!  For the girls birthday, we treated them to a bounce house. 





Reese is obsessed with playing dress up.  Usually, it's just winter clothes.
 


But yesterday, I turned around and saw this.  Ummmmmmmm, should I be worried????


 She picked out a new hat at Target and has been sleeping in it.  So cute how she falls asleep while reading.



Eliot came in town this weekend.  Wes put him to work in the yard.  Thanks, Eliot!!!!
The girls helped, too.  






Then they played in a puddle for a while.




Reese and I went to sunday morning meeting.  (Stella just can't handle it right now.  She goes into panic mode as soon as we enter the door.)  After meeting, I enjoyed some one-on-one time with Reese and treated her to ice cream.  She was in heaven.




Poor Reese has my sensitive skin.  I saw a mosquito on her forehead this weekend and swatted it.  24 hours later, it was HUGE.    It was like an egg protruding from her forehead.  I dread the day she gets stung by a bee.  I've got an Epi-pen in the kitchen...better safe than sorry.




Eating outside is fun!!



Time to get some sun.



No comments: