DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Friday, April 4, 2014

Birthday talk

Can't believe the girls turn 3 this month!!!  Reese understands what a birthday party is, having watched one on Little Einsteins.  Here is her list of must-haves:



Here's another video of her non-stop chattering. She is discussing Drake's ear infection on the way to the doctor. And learns how to whistle at the end.


Stella's favorite video is an alphabet song. At the very end, it shows all the objects and she likes to name them. I wish I had videoed our first attempt at this. She named about half of them. She was tired by the time I got my phone out and we only got a few. Listen for - apple, ball, cat, dog, fish and hat. Whenever she is frustrated, she starts saying, "ok, ok, ok." We see steady improvements with her language. She is counting to six, but of course I can never catch it on film.



While Stella was at therapy today, I took Reese and Drake to an outdoor shopping mall.   The weather is PERFECT right now.





My evening project was to clear another shelf in the pantry.  It is so crowded and I finally found some skinny shelves to hang our spices.





We had our last session with one of Stella's favorite teachers.  Luckily, Kari will still be living in Austin so we will find a way to hang out with her again.


KK is here so this momma is going to go enjoy some retail therapy.  Wes is in Costa Rica until Sunday so it will be a long weekend without him:(

No comments: