DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

not much news

Stella took the 4 wheeler for a spin today.  She doesn't quite have the hang of holding the button down to make it go or where to put her feet, but I'm sure she'll figure it out soon.



The previous owners put in an automatic sun shade on the back deck.   It's been very useful this week, since we skipped spring and went straight to summer.



Bird's eye view of the garden.  I bought two more cucumber plants since the other two didn't make it.  Will plant those this weekend.


My sweet girl.


Stella is slowly learning to use her words when she wants something.  In this video, we are upstairs playing and she wants a snack.  You will see her grabbing my hand and saying "up" - that's what she says when she wants me to follow her to another room - and "apple" - her current favorite snack.




Reese loves to sing her ABC's.




I took this video a while back and forgot to post it. Drake loves to help his big sister.


No comments: