DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Monday, April 14, 2014

Home again

We had a great time in NOLA.  The weather was perfect, the food was phenomenal and the music was awesome.   Jill joined us and we hooked up with Brian and Kirsten for a few meals.   First, the food -  Wes picked his faves and we tagged along.  They include Couchon, Mr. B's, Boucherie, La Boca, Peche and some crawfish here and there.   So many good dishes but my personal fave was the Barbecued Shrimp from Mr. B's.  It was cooked perfectly and the sauce was good enough to drink.  I seriously considered taking a to-go cup of the sauce to dip in french bread later but decided against it.








I didn't take a lot of pictures.  I was too busy enjoying the festival!!!!  A big thank you to Lynda, Pop and Kaitlyn for holding down the fort so we could get away. Here's a picture of the kids with Nana before we left.




And everyone was happy to see Daddy when we got home.  They were fighting for his attention.







I see some little strawberries growing!!!



There is a post going around that shows some awful haircuts from back in the day.  This one reminds me of Reese:)  Makes me laugh every time I see it.


Here's a video of Reese while we are out shopping.  This is how she walks wherever we go.  I think she is a future mall-walker. 


No comments: