DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Saturday, April 5, 2014

Taking selfies

Captured a selfie with each of my girls.




We played with bubbles on the deck today.





And here is my little running man.


Stella loves to swing!




Reese asked where her daddy was this morning.  I asked her, "Where do you think he is?"  She said, "He's hiding in the potty."  So she went to check the half bath to see if he was there.  No luck.  Then she started yelling, "WES!  WES!"  I told her he would be home tomorrow and she hopped in her chair for breakfast.  Funny girl.  She said a few words today that I didn't teach her.  Must have been KK or the tv.  I told her to put her shoes on and she said, "No - they aren't shoes, they are sandals."   And in the car, she said "Crescendo!!!"  That was definitely from Little Einsteins.


No comments: