DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Birthday girls

I can't believe my babies are 4 years old!!!  We had planned a party for a few friends but the kids were sick so we cancelled.  We did a low-key family party instead.  And Andrea and Rachel were here for a visit, which was special.  They got to celebrate with us and enjoy gluten free, dairy free peanut butter cookies.  (Actually really good!!  I couldn't tell the difference between these and regular peanut butter cookies, especially when I put a Hershey Kiss on top!)

Dinner first...



Patiently waiting for presents.





Each kiddo gets 2 presents.





Stella's favorite?  Cutting board and knife.





These videos are taken over a two week period - lots of celebrating.






A card from Nana.




And even more presents from Uncle Joe and soon-to-be Aunt Lindsay!!





Grandma, I know I took videos of the kids opening your gifts and I can't find them - I think they are on Wes's phone.  I will add them when he gets back in town.  Sorry!!

No comments: