DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Watching paint dry

Actually, watching nail polish dry. Reese is still upset about her peeling fingers and toes and she decided some pink polish would make them "pretty like a princess." I think it just draws attention to the mess that is her feet.







Drake woke up super grouchy from nap time but laying with Daddy in his easy chair watching golf solves everything!




I have got to find a gymnastics class for this little girl. She spends half her day on her head.  She's a bit like a cat - she walks along the back of the couch or the end of my bed and I don't really worry because she has such incredible balance.  I would NEVER let Reese do the same thing.










Stella decided to join Daddy in his office and help him finish up some paperwork.



A few more videos - Stella is reading up a storm. (She thinks Bert is a duck.)





Here's some good pretend play with Stella.






No comments: