DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Monday, August 25, 2014

Park Pictures, First Day of School

Is it Monday already?  Ugh.  The weekends are flying by.  Looking forward to our 3 day weekend coming up.  Here are our playground pics from Saturday.  

More about Stella's first day of school after the pics....















Wes is in California this week so Reese, Drake, Stella and I made it out the door by 7:30.  That is a feat in itself.  Stella was a little nervous when we turned to leave but her teacher was able to re-direct her.  After surviving the morning drop-off, I've decided I'm going to take her to school every morning.  The bus wants to pick her up at 6:30 am and that's just too early!!!  But I did let the bus bring her home.  The bus driver is super sweet and said Stella sang the whole way home.  Cutie!!  

That's all for now.

No comments: