DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Monday, August 11, 2014

Bye Bye, Hot Tub

Since we only used our hot tub once this past winter, we decided to get rid of it.  I posted an ad on Craigslist - "free hot tub" - and had twenty text messages within a half hour.   After texting with the first person who responded about the details, we made arrangements for them to come on Saturday and move it.  It took 7 guys (Wes joined the fun) to move it, but it is GONE!!!!  




We are going to re-stain the deck, then move the grill and smoker to this area.

In other news, Reese and Drake are feeling great after their bout with hand-foot-mouth disease.  Drake's legs still look pretty bad, I'm guessing he has another week before all his blisters have healed.  Reese peeled a slice of skin off the bottom of her big toe that was the size of a dime, and nearly as thick.  She started crying and screamed, "I SCARY!!"  which means I'm scared.  Poor thing thought she was falling apart.   They missed a week of daycare last week so when I took them this morning, I asked if anyone else had been sick.  Yep, they've had a string of it pass through the daycare, starting three weeks ago.  So that's where they got it!!








I know I need to post videos.  It's time consuming so I need to set aside an hour to do it.  Maybe tonight, after the kids are asleep.  KK is here this afternoon, so I got all my errands done.  Time to go fix dinner and do baths.

XOXO

No comments: