DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Sunday afternoon

Wes sold his truck to CarMax yesterday because he bought a new car!!  He decided on a 2010 Infiniti G37, black on black.  It is FUN to drive.  Handles like a race car.  A cute little race car with a car seat in the back:)

Our black beauties side by side.




I am loving my new car.  SOOOOOO roomy inside, and super functional.  Got her just in time for a road trip to Alabama!!  Looking forward to heading to Mom and Dad's in a few weeks.  Hope the kids can handle the 10-12 hour road trip.  Actually, I hope Wes and I can handle it!!

I took this video of Stella singing out loud the other day.  It's a long video, but captures her personality. Wandering around, singing loudly, happy as a clam.  




When Wes sold his truck, he removed a cup FULL of coins.  I thought the girls might like feeding them to a piggy bank.  Ummmm, yes they did.  Again and again and again.  Kept them busy for over 30 minutes.   Excuse Stella's lack of clothing.   She ate half her breakfast, spread the other half on her pajamas.  




Our outdoor furniture was delivered on Friday.  Super comfortable, with a nice pop of color.  Looking forward to cooler weather so we can spend more time out here.  





Ahhhh, still can't get over this view.




I took this picture Saturday morning.  Pretty.




And I took this picture from the living room, laying on the couch.  Love all these windows.





Here is a picture of all 3 kids in the bathtub.  Drake is steadily gaining on the girls.  He has been wearing the same size diapers as Reese and Stella for 3 months. 



Did I post this one already?  Drake watching football with his Daddy.



All for now.  

No comments: