DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Saturday, September 21, 2013

new iphone

My new phone has some cool features, the first being slow-motion video capability.  I captured the perfect video on my first try...Reese throwing a temper tantrum.  Much funnier in slow motion.  The moaning at the end is me imitating her crying, which I've found is the only way to stop her tantrums because she starts laughing.




Here is Reese during a sweeter moment, feeding (force feeding) Drake pretend food from their kitchen.




Here is a video of Drake on the ladybug playing chase with the girls.




And Drake riding his horse.  Ok, Reese and Stella's pink horse.







The other neat feature is the ability to take panoramic pictures.  Here are some I took from the back deck, trying to capture our view.




The guest room is 99% complete.  Come and stay!!




And I moved on to the hall bathroom to do some more grout painting.  The first picture is before, the next picture is after the first coat.  I forgot to take a final picture after the second coat.  Maybe tomorrow.




I need to tackle the laundry room.  I started in that room by doing all the edges that touch the baseboards before my painters got started.  Now I need to go back and do the rest.  Hoping I'll find the energy/motivation to knock it out one night this week.  Will probably take me a little over an hour and it will need two coats.  

Wes spent most of the day in the yard cleaning out the flower beds and the little garden.  He bought some succulents to put in the beds down by the fire pit.  Need to take pictures.  The yard is looking awesome!

Time to clean the paint from under my fingernails.  Nighty-night.


No comments: