DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Thursday, September 26, 2013

Daddy's home!!

Wes has been out of town since Sunday evening so I'm SOOOOO happy he is home.   I'm sure the kids will be surprised/happy to see him in the morning.  Reese has been walking around all week saying "Daddy?  Noooooo, Daddy work."

Stella has been singing a lot lately.  I caught her singing Twinkle Twinkle Little Star in the car and managed to capture it on video.  You'll notice that she's making a lot more sounds than she did a few weeks ago.  She's got the sounds for "up above the ......" and "like a ........".  And she definitely has the tune.






And here she is singing Old MacDonald while putting together her farm puzzle.  She sings the part "with a baa baa here, and a baa baa there" and "E-I-E-I-O."  




Here is another hilarious video using my slow-motion feature.  Drake crawling.  Check out his fat jiggle as he crawls.  It's funniest with the volume up high.




And another funny one.





Drake LOVES crawling up the stairs.





That's all for today!  

No comments: