DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Monday, September 16, 2013

Guest Bathroom

Stella had school this morning and Drake was taking a nap, so I gave Reese an i-pad and decided to knock out re-painting the grout in the guest bathroom.

Before:



After:



 It definitely makes the bathroom look cleaner and less orange.  Another thing I'm considering painting is the shower tile.  I've read several blogs of people who have painted it and the transformation was dramatic.  I'll have to wait and see.  That's a big job and I would need to have the kids out of the house for the entire day because the paint I have to use is super smelly.  Plus, if my painting job turns into a disaster, that means re-tiling the tub.  Ugh!!!  Oh, here is Reese keeping herself busy for an hour while I did this.



Some cute videos of Drake from today:

Drake is finally crawling like a big boy.






Here is a great one of Drake's laugh.







No comments: