DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Friday, July 12, 2013

What a monkey

We have a video monitor in Stella's room since she started climbing out of her crib.  We were able to lower her mattress all the way to the floor, which we hoped would solve the problem.  Here is what I've seen on the monitor tonight.

She looks at the camera to make sure we are watching her.



Still looking at the camera to make sure we can see her monkey moves.





One leg out of the crib.  Just laying here and hanging out for a while.





And two legs out.  This position is a little harder to hold but I'll do it for a while.  



After all that, she doesn't even get out of the crib.  Just falls back in to do it again...and again and again.


Oh, and I snapped a picture of Drake doing something he rarely does - cry!!  He bumped his head today (actually gave him a bit of a black eye that I'll try and capture tomorrow) so I snapped a picture of him.  When he does cry, it's a lot like Reese - very dramatic!!

  


No comments: