DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Monday, July 1, 2013

Busy weekend

Since it was 106 degrees on Saturday, we decided to head to the mall with the crew.  Here are some pics of Reese and Stella on the rides.  Reese was really scared when the rides started moving and making loud noises so she would only ride the horse with Daddy.




Then we had lunch at Chik Fil A.



On another note, remember my last post where I thought Stella was saying "all done" after reading a book?  She definitely is saying that!!  Here are two more videos I took of her saying the same thing each time she finishes the book. 






 Here's a video I took of Reese.  She is such a character!!  Her new "thing" is this fake laugh and talk, cracks me up every time.  






And here are the 3 amigos.  Drake follows the girls around constantly - he is thrilled he can finally get in on the action.


No comments: