DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Thursday, July 4, 2013

Getting ready for vacation!

We are excited for our upcoming vacation!!  Both of us look forward to uninterrupted sleep, sleeping in late, laying by the pool and eating some good food.  The hotel we are staying at is supposed to have an amazing restaurant and we also have reservations at Edith's, another local restaurant that Wes has eaten at before.

Tomorrow, we will get inside our new house for a few hours.  We have some measuring to do and we are also meeting with a designer to help us decide on converting the upstairs playroom to a bedroom.  We've decided to do that before we move in but don't want to slap a wall up without taking the aesthetics into account.  Need to decide where the closet and the door to enter the room will go.  If time permits, I will try and take some more pictures to share.

Wes's mom arrives tomorrow and Reese is super excited that she is coming.   She wants to have her nails painted and I'm sure she will enjoy trying on Nana's bracelets.  I know I will miss the kids while we are gone but am glad for the chance to re-charge.  Wes and I are both running on empty!

Reese story - Wes gets the girls out of their cribs in the morning but once in a while, I do.  Lately, every time I go in first, Reese immediately looks over my shoulder and starts screaming "Wes, Wes!  Where'd he go?"  Apparently, I am not worthy of picking her up and taking her downstairs.  But she definitely is my Mini-Me.  She LOVES to clean - here are a couple of videos of her scrubbing away with a wet wipe.  (I'm uploading these two videos without HD to see if they will play on my iphone and not just the laptop.  The quality might not be as great.)




And here is Drake, being cute:)



No comments: