DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Paint, paint and more paint

Place your bets...which color won?  Revere Pewter, Stone, Mineral, Thunder, Clay Beige, Conservative Gray, Storm, Wish, Horizon, Carrington Beige, or Natural?????   I am done putting colors on the wall and tomorrow, Wes will help me narrow it down.  I have my favorites picked, wonder if he will pick the same ones?  Then on Friday, I have a color consultation with a designer (fancy!!) to make the final decision.   I just want to be REALLY sure about this color since it will cover such a large area with super high ceilings.  No re-painting this room for me.   My Saturday involves moving on to green and gray paints for the master, laundry and kids rooms.



AAARGH - my picture app isn't working so I can't export any pictures.  Tomorrow!!










No comments: