DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Monday, July 29, 2013

SOOOOOOOOOOO busy!!!!

I've been so bad about posting.   Here's the short version.  Longer version to come.  First, I had a great time in Vegas.  Just what I needed - sleep, pool time, more sleep, a great show, a few naps, great food, even more sleep and a 2-hour run at a buffet. The day after returning home, we closed on our house (hip-hip-hurray!!!!) and I've been painting ever since.  I've got 10 sample colors on the wall, adding 3 more tomorrow and I hope that will be it...for the living room.  Then I move on to the other rooms!!  Wes is out of town all week so we are definitely missing him.  Reese had a rough night last night - I didn't get her to sleep until 12:30 AM - then I couldn't sleep well because I kept waiting for her to wake up again.  Luckily, she slept until 8 AM but Drake was up at 6:00 so not much sleep for me.  Tomorrow, I have a sitter all day so I can pick out a fan for the upstairs room and finish my painting project in the living room.  I have tons of picture of the house and of course, the kiddos.  Maybe tomorrow night.

Happy b-day Julie!!

No comments: