DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Thursday, January 16, 2014

We love hah-sicles!!

That's how Reese says popsicles.  I've been using the Vitamix to blend fruits and veggies to make popsicles.  Only way I can get Stella to eat veggies.  This last batch had pineapple, carrots, spinach, blackberries, blueberries, rasberries, bananas, and flax seed.  They were a huge hit.









Drake was a little upset when his was all gone.



Here's a video of the cuteness.


Today, I took Reese and Drake to Burger King while Stella was in therapy.  Reese had a blast on the indoor jungle gym.  Here she is playing peek-a-boo with us.



The day before, I took them to IKEA.  Good times:)




Here are some cute pics of Stella.  She loves sitting with her Daddy.




And I know she's getting tired when she crawls into her tent with a blanket, a pacifier and Big Bear.
I think she would sleep in there if I let her.


Some outdoor fun.


Drake cracks me up with how much he loves to laugh.  Here are a few clips:




He even laughs when I'm telling him no.




And another one.


Drake is already learning to drive.  He likes to go fast!!



Enough cuteness for one day.  Ciao!

No comments: