DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Saturday, January 18, 2014

Fantastic Satur-date

Wes and I drove 90 miles west of Austin towards Fredericksburg to check out the Texas wine country.  We hit up two vineyards, Pedernales and Becker.  Becker had an awesome food truck serving crepes that paired nicely with a glass of red.









Then we parked the car and wandered the small town of Fredericksburg by foot.  Lots of cute shops to browse and munchies to eat.  The weather was gorgeous and it was a great outing.  We weren't very impressed with the wine we tasted - guess we might be Sonoma snobs.  But we will do it again and give it another shot.


When we got home, KK informed us that Reese crawled out of her crib several times at nap time so we are giving the big girl bed a try tonight.  Here she is reading a book.  So far, so good.  She went to bed an hour ago and we haven't seen any movement yet.  Wes thinks she might get scared in the middle of the night when she wakes up and doesn't recognize where she is.  Only time will tell.




Next is a funny video I took yesterday.  Whenever I back out of the garage, I have to make a 3 point turn since the Land Cruiser is parked behind me.  Every time I pull forward towards the fence, Reese tells me "Not that way!"  Wonder where she gets her awesome back-seat driving skills?  The video continues to prove my point that she never stops talking.  And she loves rocking her Burger King crown - she thinks she is a princess.  




The same day, I captured these two cuties holding hands in the back seat.  Awwwwwww!



No comments: