DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

same old, same old

Not much new over here.  Anadean is in town so I've enjoyed hanging out with her.  Reese loves "Dean."  She turns into such a show-off when she has someone to perform for.  Here are a few pics from the past few days.

Reese is so close to mastering Mr. Potato Head.


Stella trying out a carrot.  One nibble and she threw it on the floor.



Wes brought home Chik-fil-A for lunch one day.  Reese LOVES any kind of dip so we gave her some for her nuggets.  Stella saw what Reese had so she wanted to try it.  Guess I should have taught her what to do with it.  I looked away and when I looked back, she had it tipped back and almost empty.   Yummmmmmmmmm.





More and more trees are being decorated on that stretch of 360 near our house.














No comments: