DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Monday, November 18, 2013

pictures

I need to catch up on some pictures. Here are my faves...

Our nanny, Kaitlyn, captured these awesome pictures of Stella.  Love her big grin.





I can't wait to see the pictures our photographer took at our family photo shoot last weekend.  She was so calm and patient and I didn't feel stressed out.  She just followed us around as we chased Reese and Stella.  We would sit together for a few minutes, ummmmmmmmmm seconds, and then they would be off.  Below is my sneak peak of what is to come. 


A few days ago, it was 35 degrees and we had a beautiful fire going.  Today it's going to be 80 degrees.  That was a short winter.



Look at this little turkey.  He took two steps yesterday.  Itty bitty steps but it won't be long.






I'm cleaning out  my last closet of unpacked boxes.  It holds mostly books, knick-knacks and art.  I am in the process of framing our art from all our world travels.  I'm going to create a little gallery in the sitting room off the kitchen.  Here are a few pieces I've framed.




This was before I stretched these two paintings.



a

a

Here we are playing in the backyard on one of the cooler days.


a

a


Where does this boy get his chubby cheeks?  He still only eats formula, baby food and the occasional puff.  Curious what the pediatrician tells me tomorrow. 



Both my girls love to color.



a

Reese, our little actress, likes to make this face when she is unhappy about something.  Don't remember what she was upset about.  And that's Kaitlyn (KK) holding her.  Don't know what we'd do without KK.  I LIVE for Tuesdays when she spends the day here.  I get SOOOOOOO much done.



No comments: