DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Brrrrrr

It's cold outside!!!!  Luckily, it warmed up a little today and we got the kids outside.  But the rest of the week was cold and rainy.  Blah.  Wes told me it's going to get down in the 30's this week.  Not my favorite.   We still haven't put a fire in the fireplace.  Maybe in the next few days.  I need to go buy S'mores supplies:)

Reese just cracks me up.  She is such a copycat.  From time to time, I will tell her "wait a minute" when she asks for something.  She has decided to turn the tables on me.  Every time I ask her to do something, she holds up 3 fingers and says "3 more minutes."  I say "no, right now."  She says "one more minute."  She is going to be in sales like her daddy.  Constantly bargaining.  Here is a cute video of her.





And here are her animal sounds.







Drake is able to hold his own with his big sisters.  He looooooooves bath time.  Can you tell?

 


Some cute pics.

Reese loves to read.


And watch Dora.  Don't mind Stella dancing on the kitchen table on the background.  No big deal.  Did you notice the mini recliner Reese is sitting in?  Wes snagged that at Cost-Co and the girls love it.  Super cute.




This is random....we've noticed that people are decorating trees for x-mas on a stretch of highway near our house.  Today, I counted 6 trees decorated.  We drove by a middle-aged couple decorating a tree today and I wanted to pull over and ask them why they are doing it.  Talk about getting in the holiday spirit a little early!!!  Bizarre.  


 



No comments: