DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Wednesday, November 13, 2013

And the "Mother of the Year" award goes to...

someone else!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!    Wes just told me (at 5:00 pm) that it was Drake's birthday today.  What??????  How do I forget my son's first birthday??????  I mean totally and completely forgot.  Seriously, I can't remember ANYTHING these days.  We've been planning on celebrating Drake's bday when Steve and Lynda come in town but I really can't believe I forgot today was the real day.  Sorry Drake!!!  Happy Birthday to the sweetest, happiest, cutest little boy on the planet.  So glad you are mine:)

Any-hoo, I met up with Kara Howard (know her from Blacksburg college days) for breakfast this morning.  Stella was at school so we took Drake and Reese to Pump It Up, a bounce house.  Reese had a blast.  Her favorite part was the slide, which is super, duper fast!!  I'm surprised she wasn't scared.  But she did it again and again and again.





 

Drake hung out on his car while Reese ran around.



And here is Reese when it was time to leave.



Stella and I enjoyed a fun game of chase when we got home.



And she did some singing.



No comments: