DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Took the kids to the park this morning with the babysitter.  Playing in the rocks is so much fun!!  Fill the bowl, dump the bowl, fill the bowl, dump the bowl.  Very entertaining to watch...




Drake is such an easy-going baby.  He sat in his stroller for an hour and a half watching the girls play.  Sometimes we would be off chasing them and it doesn't bother him at all.  He just gives us a big smile when we return.  Thanking my lucky stars for how laid back he is.

We were out-bid on the house we wanted.   This market is so crazy.  We are meeting with a builder some time next week to discuss that option.  I'll keep you posted.  Glad I love this apartment!!

Here are a few fun pics I took this past week.



at the park

love how Reese crosses her leg


What are you looking at?


Big Smile!!!!


Playing with Daddy's watch

No comments: