DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hangin' in there

Reese woke up in the middle of the night with a fever of 102.7.   Sigh.  That's her highest fever yet.  I had to force medicine down her throat since she hates taking it but an hour later, she was fast asleep.  And sawing logs!!  That girl can snore!!  Wes is taking her to see an ENT tomorrow morning.  I assume it's time for tubes in her ears since she's had 3 ear infections back to back.  We will see.
Luckily, Stella has been sleeping great so that's one bambino I don't have to worry about at night right now.  Drake woke up to eat twice, but he's easy.  Eats and goes right back to bed.

Didn't take a lot of pictures today but thought I would try to post a video of each kiddo for your viewing pleasure.  Drake is loving tummy time and has learned to do the worm...



Here is Stella being sneaky.  Any time I leave the room, she finds somewhere she isn't supposed to be.



Here's a video of Reese from a few days ago.  All the videos of her from today have lots of crying and whining.  I'll save those for her wedding day.




Through my Mom's Club, I found a college professor who shared my info with her education students.  One of them called me and she is coming over on Friday to help me out with the kids and see if she is a good fit for a summer sitter.  Please please please let her be a good fit.  Mama needs a trip to Target and a nail salon!!

Jenny

No comments: