DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Sunday, March 15, 2015

Reading books

The teacher in me loves that all 3 of my kids love to read.  Drake's favorite thing to do is grab a book, cuddle in my lap and read together.  When I'm busy, he grabs a book and reads to himself.  Reese has started re-telling stories on her own, using the pictures.  And Stella still loves her farm animals book and can label tons of pictures.






Reese is having a tough time with LMNOP.




Drake testing out the blind sit-n-spin.



Reese is constantly pulling pretend splinters out of Drake's feet.


Stella crossing her legs.



Stella is getting so tall!!!






Oh, Reese.




Not my favorite toy....LOUD!!



I finally got rid of the high chairs and all 3 kids are sitting at the table.  It's actually going better than expected.



Stella likes to catch a ride whenever she can.





It was gorgeous yesterday so we spent most of the day on the deck with a quick visit to a nearby playground since our backyard is a mess.





Reese and Drake had a dentist visit last week.  They LOVE the waiting room.





Reese also loves getting her teeth cleaned.  Anything for some one-on-one attention.  And check out her outfit - she picked it all out by herself.  Down to the mittens and rain boots.




No comments: