DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Monday, March 30, 2015

Happenings

Eating breakfast with Reese and Drake.




This scowl is becoming a permanent fixture on his face....terrible twos in action.




Reese - "Mommy, I'm giving you a hug...with my feet!"




Reese likes to play with Stella's hair and sometimes, Stella tolerates her.




Reese saw an Ariel bathing suit in Target and starting singing LOUDLY.  I couldn't resist buying it for her.  She wouldn't take it off, even at bath time.  "I need to try it out, mom!"





Reese dances like Elaine from Seinfeld.  I need to get a video and post it - hilarious.



A sweet moment between Reese and Drake.


And another one!!



We planted our garden this weekend.  Keeping it easy this year - a few types of tomatoes, cucumbers and squash.





Stella Bell in action.








No comments: