DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Sunday, March 22, 2015

Back from vacation

Jill, Julie, Danica and I had a great time in Mexico.  I think all 4 of us were more than ready for a vacation.  It was extremely low key and relaxing - laying in the sun all day, hanging in the hot tub and getting plenty of sleep.  I'm waiting for the girls to send me all their pictures and then I'll do a complete post.

Poor Wes was stuck with 3 sick kiddos the entire time I was gone.  Stella had a virus, complete with fever and difficulty sleeping.  Reese and Drake both had a fever and ear infections.  He certainly took one for the team this week.  Thanks, babe!!!

I arrived home at 7 pm.  Surprisingly, Reese and Drake were still awake so I got to see them.  Reese talked a blue streak while Drake just wanted to be held.  Now everyone is sleeping and I'm getting ready for bed.  Tomorrow will come bright and early.

XOXO,
Jenny

No comments: