DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Sunday, December 28, 2014

Christmas

I'm a little overwhelmed with all my pictures and videos.  Maybe I'll start with pictures today and work on editing videos later this week.

Christmas morning was so much fun.  Reese kept saying, "This is the best Christmas ever!!!"


























Although we were missing a few (Julie's family and Aunt Joanne), it was great to have the Reese family together.   There was no shortage of food thanks to the good cooking of Mom, Byron and Wes.  The kids were excited to have a new audience to perform for.  We had a blast.









Wes's family came to celebrate on Saturday.  More good times!















Today is Sunday and I'm in bed feeling yucky.  Since Christmas Eve, I've been having crazy allergy attacks with non-stop sneezing and itchy eyes.  Claritin and Benadryl is helping some but I can't wait to see an allergist to get this under control.  Boo!  But other than this minor setback, we had a wonderful Christmas.  We have so much to be thankful for and really enjoyed celebrating with both of our families.  Hard to believe 2015 is right around the corner.

Hope to get another post up soon with some video clips.

No comments: