DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Getting ready for summer

Wes and I signed our pool contract!!!  I've been interviewing pool companies for months and we finally decided on Cody Pools. Here are some pictures of what it will look like.






Wes and I both loved our modern pool at the Braewick house but this backyard doesn't lend itself to straight lines.   I think this free form pool will look great once it's all done.  We are trying to save as much of our yard as we can by pushing the pool further away from the house.

The construction should start by the end of January!!  So it should be ready well before the summer arrives.  I'll be sure to take lots of pictures of the building process.

No comments: