DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Sunday, December 14, 2014

Let it snot, let it snot, let it snot

All three kids have the nastiest cold.  Their noses are running like faucets and both girls have a hacking cough that settles in when they go to bed.  Reese has fulfilled the doctor's promise of a LONG two week recovery.  She  is still pretty miserable.  Adding a cold to a very sore throat is not helping.  I took her to the doctor on Friday to discover that her tonsil scab is still there.  So when that falls off, I'm in for two more days of serious pain.  SIGH.   Looking forward to our little getaway this weekend.  Wes and I are going to Vegas to enjoy some magic (David Copperfield), musical circus(Michael Jackson Cirque du Soleil show),  food (Nobu) and SLEEP!!


Reese with ice cream face.




Drake trying out his new hat.




Is Stella sharing her chair?!?!




Reese and Drake reading books.





STELLA!!!!  Quit taking off your clothes!!  Seriously, I can't keep this girl dressed.  She wants to run around naked all day long.  I'll leave the room to grab something and return to this...







Stella has no idea she has started a game of Follow the Leader.






Drake is talking up a storm.   Favorite phrases -  "No!   I want cookie.  I want yolli-pop.  I want gummy beady.  I want more.  Uh-oh, I dropped it.  I want 'tato.  Thanks.  You welcome.  I want boons."  



Reckless drivers.







No comments: