DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Tuesday, June 3, 2014

My new schedule

I've got a new routine and I think I like it!!!!  We joined the country club that is right down the road.  It has unlimited daycare (maximum 4 hours a day. . .ummmm, I think that's enough) and the playroom is pretty awesome.  I told Reese she was going to school this morning and she bought it.  "Reesie's school!  Stella goes to her school, I go to Reesie's school!"  There were about 8 other kids in the room, all around the same age as Reese and Drake.  They both walked right in and started playing with toys.  I snuck out and headed to the pool.  It's been a LONG time since I swam laps so I wasn't sure how I would do but I managed to swim 40 minutes!!!  Probably did about 30 laps, so the pace was pretty slow but it felt good.  Then I laid by the pool and read a magazine for 20 minutes before I started feeling guilty about leaving my babies.  I headed back to the playroom and they had no idea I had left.  They were having a blast.  I told Reese we were leaving and she started shouting, "Goodbye friends!  Goodbye.  See you tomorrow!"  So that's my new routine.  Drop Stella off at school, head to the club and drop Reese and Drake off at the playroom and work-out/relax by the pool.


Pictures - Stella likes to get into tight places.




And she loooooves when Daddy wraps her up in his arms and legs.



Reese looks like a cute cartoon character in this picture.  Maybe it's that button nose:)



Reese must take after Auntie Jill - girl loves to climb trees.





Drake likes to rock his sister's sunglasses and talk on his cell phone.




Can you hear me now?



Stella is very into counting these days.  I can clearly make out one - six, but she says something really strange for seven.  Not sure where she got that one.



We turned the lego table upside down this morning and made a little bridge.  Hours of entertainment with this minor switcheroo.  Here's a game of Follow the Leader, except Drake keeps cutting.


No comments: