DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Tuesday, June 17, 2014

video catch-up

Reese and I had a funny exchange today.  She was upset that her toy whistle had fallen off its necklace.  I told her, "Reese, it's not a big deal."  She answered, "OK, Mommy, it's a little deal but I want you to fix it."  I could not stop laughing.  I asked her about it later and got this on video.  Not as cute as the original conversation but still pretty cute.



Reese loves to swim.


Drake finally likes the pool now.


Stella working on her number puzzle.


Reese needs pizza dust (her version of pixie dust) to fly.


Reese likes to count in Spanish.


Stella got a haircut today. Her bangs have been in her eyes for weeks and I've been begging Wes to take her. She still has curls in the back but her bangs are nice and short.




Wearing our hats.





Say CHEESE!!!!



Princess Reesie-Cup.








No comments: