DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Holy Moly, I'm behind on my posts

Where should I start?  How about my last minute get-away to Houston?  I needed to check out (mentally) so I checked into the Four Seasons for some R and R.  It was just what I needed.  I got to see my Condit girls (Carol, Michelle, Chris and Shelley) and spent some time at Carol's working on her playroom.  Great food, which included Dolce Vita, steaks by Johnny, waffles by Carol, Damian's and the world famous souffle from Tony's.  Oh, that souffle.  You have to call 45 minutes in advance to place your order and it was awesome-sauce.  Literally, the sauce is the best part.


I only took two kid pics - Emily and Jaxon.




And here is one corner of the playroom at Carol's house.  Gotta love IKEA!





Backing up a bit...before I went to Houston, I dropped the kids at the club and did the RiverPlace Hike.  I always see people parking on the street and entering the trail but I had no idea how amazing it is!!!!  Here are a few pics and of course, they don't do it justice.  I never saw a house and I walked 1.3 miles in before I turned around to head back to the car.  One more reason to love Austin.







Kiddies

Copycat -



Bedhead -



Playing catch



Reading in the window sill -


I have a TON of videos to post - check back tomorrow for those:)

No comments: