DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Saturday, May 31, 2014

Another week flew by

After dropping Stella off at school on Friday, I took the other two kids to a duck pond.  I was shocked that Drake wasn't afraid of them.  He chased them around, yelling quack quack.  This is the kid that is afraid of the mini carousel at the mall, afraid of our plastic pool, deathly afraid of dogs.  And you'll notice Reese carrying her bug barn purse.  While she is terrified of most bugs, she's developed a fondness for rolie-polies.  So when we saw this at the Target dollar spot, we had to get it.  She loves collecting them and putting them in their new house.  Now let's see if I can remember to set them free every night!!!








Selfies with my boy.  He cried the first time I put him on top of the cow but finally warmed up.




Reese is having fun making friends each time we go to the playground.  She walks up to kids and asks them to play.  So cute.  She also likes talking to adults.  She puts her hand on her hip and talks a blue streak, with every fifth word being English.



After one particularly active day, Reese and Drake crashed watching a movie while I fixed lunch.



Reese and Stella coloring together.



Here is a video of Stella counting while she colors.




Finally, a tour of Reese's room/playroom.



We took the kids to Riverplace Country Club, which is a couple miles away.  They had a blast in the pool so I think we are going to join, at least for the summer months.  They have unlimited childcare if I stay on site so I could drop Stella at school, drop Reese and Drake in the Kids Club, and swim laps.  Then read a magazine by the pool (sounds glorious) and still have time to let Reese and Drake swim for a bit before heading home.  

No comments: