DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Monday, May 5, 2014

Hanging out

I catch Reese holding Drake's hand from time to time. She would never admit that she adores her brother but I know she does.  And check out her pigtails - pretty cute, huh?




Reese falls asleep while she is reading all the time.  So stinking cute.



On Saturday morning, all 3 kids were CRANKY!!!!!!!!!   So we put on Dora and let them chill.



Stella is enjoying school.  She hops out of the car with a smile and really likes her teachers.  It's weird being the parent of a student instead of the teacher.  I find myself wanting to ask a million questions about her day like who she played with and what she ate and how was the bathroom break and what does she do at recess and on and on and on!!!!   I have to bite my tongue sometimes so I'm not the crazy helicopter mom that I used to laugh about in the teacher's lounge.  I'm realizing it's a delicate balance between being involved and being crazy.  Yeesh, this parenting thing is truly the hardest job ever.



Reese is the bubble queen.  She lubs them.






Here is another video of Drake giggling.  I love his laugh:)




And here is Drake with his favorite toy - his stacking cups!!


No comments: