DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Thursday, May 15, 2014

Kick-a-boo

This is a Reese'ism.  She loves a good game of peek-a-boo, or kick-a-boo as she calls it.  Maybe I've mentioned before that fingers are gingers and four is whore and five is hive.  Maybe I need to start working on the "f" sound.  Here is her garbled singing:




And Old McDonald had a harm - not a farm, a harm.





Stella really likes a family photo we took a couple of weeks ago in Houston.  I find her climbing the shelves to get a better look.




The first time I took it down for her, she grabbed my hand and pointed right at Nana.  I tried to re-create the moment and catch it on video but this time, she decided to count.






Stella has been choosing Mommy over Daddy lately (shocker!!!) and we had a sweet moment the other day playing with her magic wand.  Luckily, Daddy was there to snap some pics.  I even got a kiss!!







Reese has never chosen Mommy over Daddy.  When Daddy asks for a kiss, she doesn't hesitate.  If I ask for one right after that, she declines.  Here she is, loving on her daddy.





What a stinker.  Good thing she is cute.




Our new favorite place to play is on the stairs.  No tumbles/cracked skulls yet.





Our garden is coming along.  Wes is going to pull some weeds this weekend before they take over.





No comments: