DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Monday, February 10, 2014

Whirlwind weekend

Reese and I made a quick trip to Houston this weekend. 

First stop was Berryhill's to meet Travis, Michelle and baby Maggie.  She was so cute and so TINY!!



I was super excited to eat my Berryhill faves, a crispy fish taco and chicken enchilada.



And Reese enjoyed the salsa and a margarita.  (ha ha ha:)


 After lunch, we headed to Condit to say hello to all my teacher friends.  Then Carol and I enjoyed a mani/pedi while Reese headed to Chris Meyer's house to play with Emily.  Here are Emily and Reese playing in the tub.




On Saturday, we met Carol, Johnny and the boys for breakfast.  Reese didn't know what to do, surrounded by all these cutie-pies. 






I think Jaxon might have a little crush.  We played outside for a bit.



After breakfast, we swung by their house to play for an hour.  And to give hugs.





Then it was off the Nana and Pop's house. Reese had so much fun playing with the dogs.





Then we headed home.  The drive is super easy and I'll definitely be doing that again!!!



Here are Drake and Reese rocking Mardi Gras beads.




No comments: