DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Monday, February 3, 2014

My words have never tasted soooooo good!!

Remember when I said I would never hire a housekeeper?  Those words are tasting pretty good right now.  Wes talked me into hiring some help every other Friday and it's been AWESOME!!!  No more spending our Saturday cleaning house.

Few funny stories:

Reese, Drake and I were eating at Panera Bread when an old man in a stocking cap walked by.  Reese started screaming, "Santa! Santa!  Does he have presents?!"   Everyone sitting around us was cracking up.

Another Reese story - All 3 kids have snotty noses.  This morning, Reese was whining in her high chair so I left her there while I went to play with Drake in the other room.  I returned to find this...



Sorry, that's a pretty gross picture.  

This little cutie is getting SO big.  He is running around the house, chasing Reese and Stella.  He has a little bratty streak that he has copied from Reese - he puts on a good show when he is told "no."  I hope he outgrows that.




Stella needs a haircut but I'm dreading taking her to get one.  Love this girl and her BIG BIG smile:)




No comments: