DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Reesie got a haircut!!!

Reese, Drake and I were cruising the mall while Stella was at school when I walked past a Super Cuts. Hmmm, Reese's bangs are constantly in her eyes and the back of her hair is "a mess!"  So I decided to treat Reese to her very first haircut!






And in Reese's own words, "I LUB it!!"  She looks adorable:)

Here are some other pictures from the mall.








In other news, our new windows arrived today!!!  They were supposed to start installing them yesterday but the weather was nasty.  It took them all day to install 3 windows upstairs - only 13 more to go!  They think it will go much faster tomorrow.   Here is a pic I took of Stella's room.  It doesn't really do it justice - getting rid of the center vertical bar that used to be there really opened up the view.  They look awesome.   And I have a feeling her room will be much warmer tonight than it usually is on a chilly night.




And here are some pictures KK took of the kids.




Stella chasing bubbles.



And Wes took this picture a while ago - I don't remember if I posted it.  I love how Drake is looking at Reese.  He adores her.


No comments: