DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Poop and Pork Chops

That about sums up yesterday.  Wes was out of town, I was doing bath-time solo, and Stella pooped in the tub.  Reese FLIPPED out because she hates seeing "trash" in the tub, much less POOP.  She started screaming, "NO STELLA, NO POOPING IN THE TUB, YUCKY YUCKY TRASH.  MOMMA, GET IT, GET IT!!!"  All her screaming upset Stella.  Luckily, Drake was already out of the tub and in the playroom so I only had to wrestle two screaming kids out of the tub quickly.  Ahhhh, this only happens when Wes is out of town. 

Then, in an effort to eat better (healthier) since I realized I would like to wear a two piece bathing suit again, I decided to cook dinner.  The broccoli was delicious, the pork chops were awful.  Seriously, worst pork chops I've ever had.  I guess the best way for me to lose tummy fat is to have Wes leave town for a month and take my credit card with him.  If I couldn't eat out, I would probably starve myself by cooking awful meals. 

On a happier note, Nana came to Austin today.  We met her at Ross, where we snatched up half their toy department.  Then we took the 3 amigos to Chik-Fil'A to have some fun on the playground. 







Stella crawled in a basket of stuffed animals and read a book after her bath tonight. 





A few random photos - Here is Wes saying goodbye before we left for Mexico.




I had to get a urine sample from Stella and the baggie in the diaper trick was not working.  So I put her in a crawfish platter (which has since been washed THOROUGHLY) gave her a movie and some ice chips.  Success!!!


I got an e-mail from my mom's club in Houston to report they woke up to find their car in the driveway looking like this.  Yikes!!!!



No comments: