DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween

The girls still fit in their bumblebee costumes from last year so that was easy!   I crammed Drake into a pumpkin pajama suit.  Then we headed to the neighbor's house.  There are only 7 or 8 young couples in our neighborhood so it was nice to meet everyone at one place.  Here are the pics I got.  The girls were more interested in the toy car than anything else.












I took these pictures the other night before bedtime.  The kids were watching an episode of Dora and they actually let me comb their hair.  Cutie pies.





I forgot to show you the latest update to Stella's room/playroom.  Lynda took the chair and pillows back to Houston for a re-do.  Wish I had a before picture.  Dark brown seat cushion and maroon pillows = dark and ugly.  Now it's beautiful!!!!






I need to do another video tour of Stella's room.  It's looking good!!

I am having fun playing with the slow motion feature on my new phone.  I have watched this video of Drake a hundred times today.  He HATES eating solid food.  He still gags as soon as I put something on his tray.  Here I am trying to get him to eat a puff.  Not much luck.



Nighty-night!!!


No comments: