DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Wednesday, August 21, 2013

YIPPEE!!!

There is so much to be excited about!  After a LONG day of moving, we have everything in the house and it's time to start unpacking.  And there are a LOT of boxes.  I'm pretty sure our toy collection multiplied while it was sitting in storage.   So I'm trying to take it room by room, but it's a slow process.
Here are the pics of the house after Wes and I cleaned all day Friday.






Now here are a few pics of the progress in each room.


Let's see my new kitchen table!!!!!  The girls love sitting on the bench and eating snack.




The guest room is the storage room for the next few days until I can organize the rest of the house.






Stella's room/playroom.  This was the open area at the top of the stairs that we walled off.



Reese's room




The master bedroom with another round of cleaning.  


Wes cooking dinner in our new kitchen!!  


They love being big girls.


Nice hair, Reese:)



Cruising!!


Soooooo, I still have a lot of work to do so I better sign off and get to it:)

Can't wait for y'all to come visit us!!!!!!!!!!  The guest room will be ready soon!

No comments: