DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Final paint choices due tomorrow!

My painter is meeting me at the house tomorrow morning so it's time to pull the trigger on some paint choices.  I'm 99% certain of the 3 main colors:  Behr Mineral for the main areas (kitchen, living, dining and hallways) Silver Sage for the master and Gray Owl for the upstairs rooms.  All the colors go nicely together and I hope I've made the right choice.  No pressure!!  I am also doing a little grout project.  The tile in the laundry room and bathroom is decent tile but looks disgusting because of dirty red-orange tile. Here is the current grout color below:




Here is what the new grout color will look like.



It looks SO much better after just 30 minutes worth of work.  I went through and did all the pieces that touch baseboards first since painting begins on Tuesday.  That way I won't mess up my gorgeous new paint job with sloppy grout painting.   But seriously, I can't stop looking at these pictures.  It looks so much cleaner.  Excited to have a little DIY project since I don't get to paint this time.

Enough grout talk.  Here are the monsters...

Drake is pulling up!!


Not a great picture but Drake loves crawling over to Big Bear and rolling around on him.



No comments: