DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Thursday, August 15, 2013

Getting closer!!!!!!!!

Painters will be done tomorrow at noon!!  Steve, the head honcho, is meticulous.  I had made a list of a few things that needed to be touched up but before we could cover it, he pointed those items out and a few more!!  He is pickier than I am!!  And I have to brag about my negotiation skills.  I talked him down (way down) on the price - our friends just had their walls painted (no trim) and paid much more than we did for walls AND trim!!  I also talked the deck guy down $5000 on the deck bid.  And the deck is looking fabulous.  Pretty much done.  Just waiting on the railings, which is turning out to be a bigger job than they bargained for.  Here are some pics.


It looks dirty in these pictures but they were just getting ready to clean it.  Super happy with how it turned out. 

Lots of cute kid pictures today.

Guess who is at the bottom of the stairs?????  Daddy!!!!!!


Drake loves being part of the crew.



Stella bit me when I was putting her teething medicine on her molars.  OUCH!!



Reese loves having her hair put in a ponytail.  She only lets it stay for 2 minutes and it is the world's tiniest ponytail.


This girl LOVES ice cream.  As soon as she's finished, she chirps "more, more, more???"

So Stella would only eat the juice of beef bourguignon.  No meat, carrots or mushroom.  Just the juice.  But she loved it!


Look how blonde Stella is getting!


Sigh.  Still the cutest baby in the world.


No comments: