DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Friday, April 24, 2015

Pity Party for 1, please

We had to cancel the girls birthday party.  We had it all set for tomorrow but Reese spiked a fever this afternoon and Stella has an ear infection.  We can not win!!  We saw the ENT yesterday and he confirmed all 3 need ear tubes.  We will find out Monday the exact date for surgery - they think they have an opening for 3 back to back surgeries on May 8.  I am so tired of pumping these poor kids full of antibiotics that aren't helping.  For the past month, someone in our family has been sick every single day.  Wah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  OK, finished with my pity party.  Thanks for joining me.


Stella got into the winter clothes drawer and dressed herself.




Reese and her garden - sunflowers and daisies.




Drake with a cute hat he and KK made.




That's all I have for today.  Hoping tomorrow is a better day.

No comments: