DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Thursday, April 16, 2015

Ear trouble

Drake has a double ear infection.  Stella just got over an ear infection.  Reese has to have her ear tubes replaced.  We are keeping our local ENT in business.  All 3 kiddos have an appointment with the doctor who did Reese's surgery.   We might be scheduling 3 surgeries back to back.  Fun!!!!

Wes and I just got back from New Orleans for Jill's engagement party.  I didn't even make it to the party - spent the last 2 days in bed with a stomach virus.    The girls enjoyed celebrating an early birthday with Nana and Pop.   Here are the pics I received from KK and Nana.












Fun at the park.








KK took the kids to Target to pick out some goodies.





This pic is from a few weeks ago when all 3 kids were sick.



Stella wearing a Hello Kitty backpack.




Stella likes to spell the word STOP with her alphabet letters.  I find it spelled out randomly around the house.  Always cracks me up.



Drakes current fave - unwrapping all his crayons.




Reese took a break from dressing up as a princess to dress up in her winter gear.



No comments: