DON'T FORGET TO ENTER YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS ABOVE TO GET AN E-MAIL EACH TIME I UPDATE THE BLOG!!

Friday, November 7, 2014

Reesie Time

Reese is the epitome of that famous nursery rhyme -


There was a little girl who had a little curl
Right in the middle of her forehead;
When she was good, she was very, very good,
And when she was bad, she was horrid.


When she's being good, she is the sweetest, cuddly, loving, hilarious munchkin.  And when she's bad, OH MY GOODNESS!  Here are some of her sweeter moments.  She is trying to teach Drake to use his manners.





 And here she is giving me kisses. I could not stop laughing - she was giving these long, dramatic 
smooches.



She talks about Santa every day.  I was talking to Jill in the car yesterday and Reese asked if I was talking to Santa.  I said yes, so she asked to speak to him.  I put Jill on speaker phone and she did her best Santa impression.  The conversation went something like this:

Reese:  Hi Santa.
Santa:  Hi Reese.
Reese:  I'm Reese and I'm in the car and are you making my Elsa doll?
Santa:  I'm going to start your Elsa doll today or tomorrow.
Reese:  Oh, gidsn dksofiew sldihj asdihg costume.
Santa:  Oh?  Are you being a good listener?
Reese:  She looks at me and quietly says "yes."
Santa:  And are you being sweet to your brother and sister?
Reese:  Stella sister, Drake brother, yes.
Santa:  OK.  Keep being a good girl.
Reese:  Bye Santa!

Here is me asking her about it later.






I have a video of Reese crying and throwing a fit but I think I'll spare her the embarrassment.  I have a feeling she gets her sass from her momma (who, me?) and this is payback for all my naughtiness growing up.

Pictures:


Playing on the couch!


This game of "roll the ball" lasted 30 seconds before the screaming started.  Sharing is HARD!




Reese had her friend Giada over for a play date.  So cute to watch these two in action.


And one last cute Reese'ism.  We were in the car yesterday driving around and Reese was actually quiet for a few minutes.  And I was thinking about Stella and her medication and feeling a little down.  Out of nowhere, Reese asked me, "You happy, mommy?"  I smiled and thought of all the things I have to be thankful for and answered, "Yes, Reese.  I'm happy."  She waited a few seconds, then asked, "You got freckles, Mommy?"  "Yes, Reesie I have freckles."  Love that girl.

No comments: